Due to the Government announcement on 23rd March 2020, Earley Town Council has introduced additional measures in the interest of public safety and the importance of social distancing.
Parks and Outdoor Play Areas
- The Town Council has closed all outdoor play areas, effective immediately, this includes facilities such as; children’s playgrounds, the BMX track, the skate park and the multi-use games area.
- Closure notices will be put in place at all affected sites and play areas will be secured where possible.
- The car park gates at Sol Joel park will remain locked at all times.
Council Offices and Helpshop
- The Town Council Offices are now closed to the public, this include access to the Helpshop.
- The Town Council will remain contactable by telephone on 0118 986 8995 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any Council Tax queries need to be made directly to Wokingham Borough Council on 0118 974 6000 or by email to email@example.com
- The Town Council closed all its community centres to the public as at 4pm on Friday 20th March.
Our officers are working hard to continue to provide the most essential services, but the safety and wellbeing of our officers and residents is paramount.
The Town Council will continue to monitor the evolving situation and follow government advice. The above measures will remain in place until further notice.
We appreciate your understanding during this time.