Please see below for the agenda for the next NAG (Community Forum) meeting being held of the 4th March 2019 between 7.30pm – 9pm at Earley Town Council Offices, Radstock Lane, Earley, RG6 5UL
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes from previous meeting 14 January 2019
- Matters arising
- Update from Neighbourhood Policing Team: Police Priorities
- Anti-social behaviour
- Theft of cycles
- Report back from NAGs Chair’ meeting 12th February 2019
- Results of Visual Audit 8th January 2019
- Select another date & time for ‘Have Your Say’
- Earley Residents’ Notice Board/Facebook
Any other business: Potholes, Laurel Park Football Club, Laurel Park Gate opening/closure
NB: If you have any items that you would like to add to the agenda please email on email@example.com by 3pm Friday 1 March for inclusion.
Please be advised that no laptops will be allowed to be used in the Council Chamber, however iPad/tablets are allowed. Mobile phones will only be allowed to be used by the Police in emergencies.